måndag, december 01, 2008

scary dog, episode 2

A good while back, when my highly strung nervous dog was a small highly strung pup, we were ambushed by a big Alsatian. The Alsatian chased and chased and chased my terrified pup until she could run no more.
"PLEASE call your dog in, PLEASE put your dog on a leash", I kept calling to the Alsatian' s slackjawed master. Nothing doing. No reaction.
At this point the Alsatian was taking great big leaps in the air and landing on top of my pup - seemingly with the intention of breaking the pups back? My pup whimpered and whined and cried. I tried to step in between the Alsatian and the pup. The Alsatian kept circling us and when it lept at us I put my foot up to try and stop it. I was hopping around on one leg and holding the other leg out at an angle, hoping that the dog would not bite through my boot.
At this point the Alsatian's master came to life; "Are you effing kicking my dog you effing ... I'll effing kill you you effing..."
Argue with that? Reader, I nearly died.